4-40 x 1/2" Full Trilobe Thread Forming Screws / Six-Lobe (Torx) / Pan Head / Steel /Black Oxide (Quantity: 1,000 pcs)
Availablity: In stock
- Steel Black Oxide & Waxed
- SAE J81
- Case Hardened to Rockwell C45 min.
- Core Hardness: Rockwell C28-38
- Thread: Full
- Pan Head Six Lobe Drive
- Trilobular thread rolling screw. As each lobe of the screw moves through the pilot hole in the nut material, it forms and work-hardens the nut thread metal, producing an uninterupted grain flow.
- For drilled, punched or corred holes in all ductile metals. Eliminates chips, requires low drive torque and provides excellent resistance to vibrational loosening.
- Taptite® is a registered trademark of REMINC. Our screws are not authorized or made by licensed REMINC manufacturers.
|Full / Partial Thread||Full|
|Drive Style||Six Lobe|
|Head Style||Pan Head|
|Thread coverage||Full Thread|
Write Your Own Review